When the celebrated CIOKS DC7 was released, it definitely caused a stir in the PSU market. With its ground-breaking low profile, low weight and high output connectivity, DC7 has quite rightly found its way onto thousands of pedalboards the world over. Now with the CIOKS 4 Expander, the range has increased to provide pedal devotees even more low noise power options for their sonic treasures.
CIOKS 4 Expander is not only the perfect companion to the CIOKS DC7 (via the DC7’s 24 V outlet), with its four additional outlets, selectable 9, 12, 15 and 18V DC on each tap, each outlet can deliver up to a staggering 660 mA!
But that is definitely not all as CIOKS 4 can be also be used stand alone in a variety of ways. What makes CIOKS 4 truly unique is the fact that you can power it with pretty much any adaptor from 9-24 V DC or 9-12 V AC via the non-polarized DC socket input, USB via its 5 V USB C input or even by using a tablet or laptop power supply. This flexibility means that, depending on required output power, you can use CIOKS 4 as a stand-alone unit with supplies such as 1-SPOT, GigRig Generator, a laptop or even your iPad charger and at the same time cleaning up noise and isolating each of the 4 DC outlets from each other. In addition, via the 24V inlet, CIOKS 4 can also be used to expand other brands PSUs (such as the Strymon Zuma etc.) or convert an unused AC outlet to provide 4 additional isolated DC outlets but with minimal weight increase. All of this means that CIOKS4 is the most flexible little power supply the world has ever seen!
• Ground-breaking low profile and weight
• 4 isolated DC-outlets, each providing up to 660 mA (at 9 V DC) - total maximum output power 24 W*
• Ultra-low noise achieved by multi-stage filtering
• Independently selectable voltage on each outlet (9, 12, 15 or 18 V)
• 5 V USB C Input - for powering the unit with a powerbank or USB C adapter
• Non-polarized input DC socket - accepts anything from 9-24 V DC or 9-12 V AC
• Global overload status LED • Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Templeaudio boards included
• Compatible with CIOKS Mini GRIP - for drill-free mounting on Pedaltrain boards
• 24V link and 5x Flex cables included (2x 1030 2x 1050 and 1 x 1533)
• Designed in Denmark, assembled in Poland
• 5-year worldwide warranty
* Total output power of 24W can be achieved provided an appropriate and sufficient input power source is applied.
For full output power please use a 24V DC source with min. 30W of power capability (such as CIOKS DC7).