The Empress ParaEq w/Boost is designed to be a simple device that does its job extremely well. The signal path of the ParaEq w/Boost is comprised of the highest quality components chosen for their transparency, powerful tone shaping capabilities, and low operating noise.
The Empress ParaEq w/Boost is designed to give musicians a powerful, musical, high quality EQ in a conveniently small package.
With the Empress ParaEq w/Boost your instrument will still sound like your instrument, only better.
- Ultra transparent sweet sounding EQ: Enhance your sound without masking the
tone of your instrument.
- Lots of control - with switchable q, fully over-lapping sweepable frequency selection,
and 15db of cut and boost you’ll get all the control you need.
- Ultra-quiet – you’ve come to expect our pedals to be noise free and we’ve delivered once
again. if you put this at the front of your chain and boost a bit you’ll also cut wown on the noise
your other pedals are introducing.
- Loads of headroom - internally switchable to run off 9/12/18v power supplies.
- 30db of boost - making it an ideal candidate before long effects chains and overdriving tube amps.
- Pristine clean sound – we measured the distortion to be less than 0.03%, pretty remarkable
- True bypass - the empress paraeq w/boost employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's
not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Perfect size - the enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small
when considering all the features packed into this unit.
The Empress Paraeq w/boost does not run off of batteries. It is powered by a standard 9, 12 or 18vdc negative tip wall wart (like the boss psa-120). Power supply sold seperately.