Vs Audio Effects is proud to announce the release of the PANDΩRA Fuzz.
This fuzz box is based on the iconic “Arbiter Fuzz Face” circuit but evolved to something much more than that.
The PANDΩRA features a highly modified circuit that allows for a huge variety of sounds perfect for any guitarist or bass player.
Its BASS and TREBLE active tone controls with up to 20dB each go from thin and dark to full and bright.
At low fuzz settings the Pandora is delivering highly defined OD tones that can push any amp without generating excessive dirt.
With the FUZZ knob dialed up, the sound is transformed and the pedal delivers thick and meaty sustain that sounds huge in front of a slightly cranked tube amp.
This dual gain stage fuzz also seeks to fix the input impedance issue that guitarists who come seeking the rich sound and character that Germanium devices can deliver. A unique buffer network has been built into the front end so the Fuzz circuit is like being driven directly straight from a guitar, but can be put in line with any number of effects with no issues.
As on most good germanium fuzzes, reducing guitar volume transforms fuzz into glassy cleans. The Pandora is exemplary in this respect, delivering bright and highly defined clean tones that along with the MORE transparent boost cuts right in the mix and covers all the musical needs.
PANDΩRA offers the following features:
• Four knobs to control Volume, Fuzz, Bass and Treble.
• Hand selected & tested NOS TUNGSRAM AC125 Germanium Transistor.
• Active Bass and Treble controls with 20 dB boost each.
• Independent Transparent Boost – MORE Footswitch.
• Unique Built in buffer providing pedal chain flexibility.
• 9 volt DC supply operation 25mA power jack, no battery.
• Parallel mode relay switching (True Bypass)