Recovery Effects - Cutting Room Floor V3
Cutting Room Floor V3 Pedal - Vintage Reel-to-Reel Tape, Echo, and Stutter
The Cutting Room Floor has been updated and now has separate controls over the saturation of the input signal and tape delay signal. With this change, it’s possible to have any amount of emulated tape saturation on the input signal and an adjustable tape delay level.
Housed in a smaller, compact footprint, the Cutting Room Floor V3 provides beautifully marred saturated tape tone and ethereal repeats. Imagine an abandoned factory with a fluttering tape machine left on infinite replay.
The Cutting Room Floor was designed to emulate the sound and functionality of vintage reel-to-reel tape overdrive and echo. This pedal reaches into the 21st century with characteristics that traverse the world of modulation and delay. Other features include a freeze button that traps a tone while still playing, and expression/CV control for time.
Designed and assembled in Seattle, Washington.
- RUns with a 9VDC center negative powersupply (not included) 150ma current draw
New in V3:
- Independent control of the tape saturation and tape delay levels
- High-quality knobs with textured grip
- Tape reel design lights up when the pedal is on
- Better layout of the knob placement
- Smaller 125B enclosure (4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39")