The EHX Bass Mono Synth transforms your bass into eleven great sounding synthesizers... from vintage synth emulations to thick, stacked voices to deep pulsing sounds and more.
Its intuitive layout makes it easy to use and easy to dial in good sounds quickly. DRY controls the volume of your dry bass signal at the Synth Output. SYNTH controls the volume of the Synthesizer sound at the Synth Output. Used together they let you create just the right mix. The SENS control, short for sensitivity, adjusts how your playing dynamics trigger the synthesizer and allows you to fine tune the way the pedal responds to your bass rig and playing style.
With the CTRL knob you can adjust a key parameter for each of the eleven synth types. It varies depending on the preset and provides more tweakability for customizing your sound. There’s also an EXP input which lets you control an entirely different parameter in real-time with an expression pedal!
Using the built-in Preset footswitch, a user customizable preset for each of the eleven synth sounds can be created, saved and recalled. The factory presets are also easy to restore should you wish to.
From lush, warm sounds to sharp, percussive stabs, the Bass Mono Synth puts a collection of cool bass synths at your fingertips.
- Features eleven great sounding, mono synth sounds
- Easy to use controls let you dial in the sound you want quickly
- EXP pedal input for real-time expressive control with your foot
- Create, save and recall eleven user presets, one for each of the eleven synth sounds
- EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply included
- Current Draw: 125mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0(w) x 4.75(l) x 2.25(h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102(w) x 121(l) x 58(h)
|Marke||Electro Harmonix EHX|